Position Summary: The primary function of this position is to assist the Director of Nursing Services in development, organization and direction of all aspects of nursing services and related ancillary activities in compliance with all federal, state and local guidelines, standards, and, as directed by the Administrator so as to ensure that each resident receives quality/individualized care and services consistent with their medical psychosocial and spiritual needs and wishes.
COVID-19 vaccine is a must for employment at The Williamsport Home.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Graduate of an approved school of nursing and possess a current license as a Registered nurse, valid in the state in which practicing.
2. Minimum of three years experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or health care setting.
3. One (1) year experience in long term care setting
4. Certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
5. Ability to read, write and speak English.
6. Ability to follow oral and written direction.
Please fill out an application at www.thewilliamsporthome.com or call our Human Resources Manager, Gina Champion at 570-323-8781 Ext. 1124.
The Williamsport Home is an EOE