The primary function of this position is to assist the Director of Nursing Services in development, organization and direction of all aspects of nursing services and related ancillary activities in compliance with all federal, state and local guidelines; ensuring that each resident receives quality/individualized care and services consistent with their medical, psychosocial and spiritual needs and wishes. This is a salary level position and requires an on-call rotation, with potential for some evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Graduate of an approved school of nursing and possess a current license as a Registered nurse, valid in the state in which practicing.
2. Minimum of three years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or health care setting.
3. A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care setting required
4. Certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
5. Ability to read, write and speak English.
6. Ability to follow oral and written direction.
7. Understanding of long-term care regulations.
The Williamsport Home is an EOE
Whichever specific health issue you're currently facing, we'll be more than glad to
give you a pre-appointment, free consultation on it!