COVID Vaccine is a must for employment
You have full access to our Salon located in our Valley View apartment building.
1. High school diploma.
2. Graduate of an approved cosmetology program required
3. Cosmetology license required.
4. Ability to read, write and speak English.
5. Ability to follow oral and written direction.
6. CPR certification required
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ability to acquire the knowledge of The Williamsport Home’s policies, procedures and standards to assist in the delivery of cosmetology services to the residents.
2. Practice the common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
3. Skill in applying techniques and use of equipment to provide cosmetology services.
4. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with residents/families, employees and visitors.
5. Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
7. You can make your own schedule with the residents
Please call our Executive Director, Don Pote at 570-323-8781 ext. 1115 for further details.
Whichever specific health issue you're currently facing, we'll be more than glad to
give you a pre-appointment, free consultation on it!