COVID-19 vaccine is a must for employment
- Reads and follows daily menus, production sheets and bulletin board.
- Works on tray or food service line.
- Serves residents in dining room according to diet.
- Pours and covers beverages and prepares and covers foods as directed.
- Sets up and buses tables. Cleans dining room tables and chairs and cleans floor.
- Pushes food carts to feeding/dining rooms; cleans trays and cart upon return.
- Operates dish machine.
- Puts away clean dishes and utensils.
- Operates and cleans equipment such as can opener, blender, slicer, coffee urns and garbage disposal.
- Cleans and stocks staff dining room.
- Fills nourishment requisitions.
- Completes and initials job tasks in quality assurance book.
- Keeps working areas clean, orderly and safe.
- Maintains a safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
- Washes pots and pans
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Please call our Human Resources Manager, Gina Champion at 570-323-8781 Ext. 1124.
- The Williamsport Home is an EOE