TOP AREAS OF FOCUS FOR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Manages recruitment, screening, hiring, and orientation of new employees.
- Coordinates Recruitment & Retention Committee.
- Conducts exit interviews, Criminal Background Checks.
- Maintains employee files, I-9’s, submits 403-B Match, maintains/posts OSHA log, processes Unemployment Compensation claims, and Worker’s Compensation Claims.
- Monitors organization compliance with federal, state and local laws, plus facility policy and procedures..
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on employee relations matters, disciplines and terminations. Conduct employee investigations when needed.
- Ensure a focus on employee recognition and appreciation, initiating and managing projects as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and offer creative solutions to challenges.
§ Exhibit an ability to engage with employees at all levels of the organization.
The Williamsport Home is an EOE