COVID vaccine is a must for employment
Ask us about our sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement
Must have a valid current license to practice as a licensed nurse in the State of PA.
1. Assists the rehabilitative therapist in establishing and implementing restorative and rehabilitative treatments and modalities such as dining, ambulation, range of motion.
2. Performs all other related restorative functions such as evaluating, initiating and monitoring bowel and bladder training.
3. Observes residents and reports changes in physical or emotional condition, responses or lack of responses to treatment, to the therapy supervisor (s) or the Director of Nursing Services.
5. Keeps the Director of Nursing apprised of supply and equipment needs or repairs.
8. Conducts and/or coordinates educational in-services for staff regarding pertinent information.
9. Supervises the work of restorative nursing assistants and performs related personnel functions such as interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training/orientation, disciplinary actions as warranted.
10. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
11. Maintains a safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
Please call Gina Champion at 570-323-8781 Ext. 1124 for all the details!
Whichever specific health issue you're currently facing, we'll be more than glad to
give you a pre-appointment, free consultation on it!