Skilled Nursing Care
Whether you or your loved one are here for a respite stay, short-term rehabilitation or long-term care we want you to feel The Williamsport Home is your home.
We accommodate different levels of care and modification of care as your needs change.
A list of skilled care services includes:
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services (7 days/week)
- Restorative Care
- Short-term and post-operative care
- Specialized wound and skin care
- Memory Care secured unit
- Respite Care
- End of Life Suites/Comfort Care
- Daily recreational activities
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Social services and discharge planning for residents and families
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled van transportation
- Beauty and barber services
Our Skilled Nursing Care Facility (SNF) is dually-certified by Medicare and Medicaid and most major insurances are accepted. Contact us to learn how The Williamsport Home can be your home away from home.