COVID vaccine is a must for employment
80 hours per pay, Monday thru Friday
1. Orders nursing and ancillary supplies and/or equipment so as to maintain a proper inventory, adequate to meet the needs of each resident on a continuum.
2. Maintains department budgets within established parameters. 3. Processes charge slips according to facility policy and procedures.
4. Inventories stock areas so as to monitor usage and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies/equipment.
5. Develops and maintains various records/reports of central supply activities and reports the same to the Fiscal Officer/DON/Administrator as necessary.
6. Solicits cost-effective purchasing plans and keeps department directors and Administrator advised of the same.
7. Generates purchase orders through the computer based system.
8. Manages resident weight program—advises dietician of significant weight changes. 9. Backs up staffing scheduler in her absence.
Please call our Human Resources Manager, Gina Champion at 570-323-8781 ext. 1124.
Whichever specific health issue you're currently facing, we'll be more than glad to
give you a pre-appointment, free consultation on it!