The Williamsport Home’s Personal Care accommodations are designed for seniors who request to live on their own, but may require extra assistance with daily tasks such as medication management, bathing or dressing.
Our certified staff will work with you and your family to create an individualized care plan to address your specific needs while also giving you as much independence as you request.
Personal Care residents have full access to campus amenities and activities and are eligible to receive on-campus rehabilitation services.
Services offered in the Personal Care program include:
- 24-hour certified nursing staff for safety and supervision
- Emergency Response Call System (24 hours/7 days a week)
- Assistance with showering, bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Three daily nutritious meals (special diets accommodated), plus snacks and drinks
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping
- Daily bed-making and weekly linen changes
- Laundry services
- Daily activities
- Wellness checks
- Assistance with scheduling physician appointments and transportation
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a personalized tour.
|Small Size Floorplan||Large Size Floorplan|