Position hours are 10:30pm-7am with weekends and holidays as scheduled.
Provide support for The Williamsport Home by monitoring the facility to keep staff and residents safe.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; inspecting buildings and access points-permitting entry
2. Makes random rounds throughout the campus
3. Maintains logs of date/time of rounds
4. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities
5. Participates in development of safety policies and procedures
6. Sorts, delivers and places mail in resident mailboxes
7. Responsible for complete confidentiality in all aspects of the position
8. Receives items from visitors to be given to resident from their family/friends
9. Maintains a safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices, assuring resident safety.
Please call our Human Resources Manager Debbie Loner at 570-323-8781 Ext. 1124.
The Williamsport Home is an EOE